Fennoma gladly accepts orders from all around the globe. We are based in Rhovot , Israel and ships all products from our Warehouse in Rehovot . Shipping rates vary depending on the delivery address.
Fennoma offers 3 different shipping methods:
- Standard shipping – No tracking included – Total order value less than $50.Your order will usually be shipped and delivered within 10-14 business days (Standard orders get delivered much faster and with less hustle to our customers (customs inspection/signature/going to the post office branch etc..).
- Post by registered airmail – Tracking included- Total order value more than $50. Your order will be shipped and delivered within 10-14 business days.
- Express shipping – Tracking included. For most destinations this usually takes 3 to 5 business days .
Within 24 hours of your order being shipped, you will receive an e-mail confirming the order has shipped and contains the carrier tracking number for your order (if applicable).
- Processing and packaging times also apply. Delivery times stated are for shipping only and are estimated.
- The Postal delivery services we use tend to deliver during working days. if there is no one at the address to receive your package, a card will be posted through your letterbox with instructions on what to do next.
- Sometimes orders shipped internationally may be subject to customs clearance procedures at the destination country and these may cause a delay of delivery.
- Unfortunately Ems Express does not serve all countries. In these cases, only Airmail delivery will be available.
- Airmail maximum package weight is 2 Kilos. Orders orders in excess of that weight will be divided
Shipping for orders under $50 are charged at a flat rate of $7. Orders above $50 are shipped free with regular mail.
Express delivery rates are calculated automatically during the checkout process and are based on the order weight and destination. You can view those details and choose your preferred delivery method prior to making your payment.
When your order leaves our warehouse you will receive an email stating your order tracking reference number (when applicable). To check the status of your shipment, please follow this link and enter your tracking number in the designated box.
Postal services in most countries, enable up to date tracking when the packages arrive at their destination. To follow are some of the more popular sites for tracking arrival information:
United State of America:
Please note: Live tracking is only available after the carriers initially scan the package. Between the time the item leaves Fennoma and the time it is scanned, tracking numbers may not show any results.
If you need any help please contact us, quoting your order reference and tracking number, and we shall help you check the status of your order.
We are doing our best to process and dispatch goods as swiftly as possible, Usually within 2 business days. If any item you have chosen is unavailable, we shall contact you via e-mail or phone.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
Customers are responsible for import duties, tariffs, and taxes.
Orders may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of a shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from Fennoma, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
fennoma sends products from Israel, there is no sales tax or duties imposed by the Israeli government and we are not responsible for products being confiscated by Customs in destination countries.
PO box delivery
EMS Express mail cannot ship to PO boxes . Registered air mail can. Please consider this when choosing your shipping method.